Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dream

I had this dream recently where I was wearing full scuba gear, wetsuit, and fins. And also roller skates. With my fins. But it was okay, because I know how to skate backwards. (When wearing fins, one walks backwards).
In this dream I was going to pick up my brother. (I don't know how I was going to pick him up, since my modes of transportation were fins and skates...). After I made it backwards down his driveway and he answered the door, he looked me up and down, took in the whole outfit, and with a quizzical look in his eyes, asked me,
"Are those new glasses?"

2 comments:

Nuesa LiterĂ ria said...

Oh... you live in paradise, your blog is wonderful. Congratulations!
Greetings from Barcelona!

Mike Lum said...

I don't see what's so unusual about my reaction...

Sometimes you just have to take the weird in stride (especially if it is expected behavior from the person in question), and notice the little things.

:D